I wanted to publish this before the Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder, but I remembered I haven’t edited this post. 😆
A subtle pop of dewy color for lips and cheeks. Our nourishing tint with safflower, jojoba and sunflower seed oils feels luscious yet lightweight. Fluid-gel formula slips on with ease thanks to a convenient wand applicator that delivers the perfect amount every time. Shake well before applying.
My lips get very dry and flaky after a few days of regular or liquid lipsticks use, so I would eventually need to use lip balms for a few days. But I dislike how my lips look without color and my tinted lip balms dry it too. So when I discovered the Clinique Pop Oil Lip & Cheek Glow in Black Honey, I became a lip oil convert.
- Consistency is gel-like that is tacky on cheeks, but not on lips.
- On the cheeks, it fades in a number of hours, but not as long as set properly with a powder blush or translucent powder.
- Does not bleed or feather
- Lasts until a meal and, once the oil is all off, it leaves a stain of Black Honey color
- Does not dry my lips
- Applicator is good size for a non-messy application on my thin and small lips 🙂
- Does not have any taste or smell
- Feels comfortable to wear either on lips or cheeks
This is the only unique color among the available shades (there are four in the Clinqiue website), which has kept me from buying any other in spite of how I much I like this product. I wish they come out with an orange shade though.
I would recommend this if you want quick remedy for dry, flaky lips or as a lip topper on a matte lipstick if your lips already feel sucked out of moisture. As for price, iirc, it’s PhP1000 in Clinique stores and counters. 🙂Other stuff you might also like: