I found out not too long ago that my brother changed the settings of my camera that’s why most of my FOTDs and FOTNs were either grainy or blurry. Lesson learned — Double-check settings of camera before taking pictures. Stupid of me not to think of that when I wondered all the time why the quality of the pictures didn’t look too well. Oh, since I browsed through previous FOTDs and FOTNs, I realized how I _slightly_ got better in makeup application.
Moving on to the point of this post…
Last Saturday was girl bonding day with Joiz. I do frequently out with girl friends, but it’s usually just eating, walking, and playing games. Sometimes we take pictures (of toys and figures). But unlike what Joiz and I did — We window-shopped and did actual shopping of makeup and clothes. When I buy makeup, I already have in mind what to buy whether tested or not. But that day, Joiz and I browsed through several blushes (I suddenly had the urge to buy). There was a particular brand that I wanted, but I didn’t get anything from them. I scored something cheap elsewhere which I shall disclose soon.
For my FOTD, below are what I used.
- Garnier LightComplete
- Etude House BB Magic Cream
- Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer
- Revlon Beyond Natural in Nude
- Lancome L’Absolu Rouge in Rose Nu
- UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Estee Lauder Sand Box (all over lids up to brow bone)
- UD (Alice in Wonderland palette) Curiouser (Outer “V” and crease)
- UD (Alice in Wonderland palette) Queen (outer “v”)
- UD (Alice in Wonderland palette) Mad Hatter (lashline)
- UD (Alice in Wonderland palette) Muchness (lower lashline)
- Clinique High Impact Mascara 01
I wore the wrong tee that day. It looked hanging because I wore low waist shorts. It’s also because of the shirt’s neckline that I couldn’t fit any tops or even a bra. My makeup would be ruined if I remove the tee. On the bright side, that kept me from making unnecessary purchases.Other stuff you might also like: