I haven’t done FOTNs in a long time! Is it still called that?
The other night, I posted this on Glam Love’s Instagram:
I also shared it with online buddies and I’m glad they like the lippie because I do too. 🙂 It’s the Colourpop Ultra Matte in Limbo, which is a very dark brown matte color. I haven’t blogged about my Ultra Mattes, but I’ll get to them eventually. 🙂
And with flash:
The Ultra Matte shades I have wash out my face, except for Bumble, so I had to look for inspirations and think of makeup looks without looking like a zombie.
These many photos should prove how pleased I was with the look. 😉 Most of the products I used are from the drugstore.
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
- Maybelline FitMe! Concealer
- CoverGirl TruNaked Nudes Shell (all over lid), Fawn (crease), Cocoa (outer corner), Cocoa + Mink (lower lash line)
- Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland White Rabbit E/S (center, lash line)
- L’Oreal Made for me Naturals – A (brows and as eyeliner)
- Wet n’ Wild ColorIcon Bronzer Bikini Contest and Ticket to Brazil
- theBalm Instain Argyle
- Maybelline the Hyper Curl mascara
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (as eyelid primer)
I used a moisturizer that’s for dry skin, so my face ended up very oily… After I took a million selfies. 😀 I also got creasing under the eyes, but I didn’t notice that until I saw the photos. Okay, last photo of my washed out face.
I think it’s the first time I used White Rabbit because I was afraid of shimmery white shades. But it’s good I added it because it did brighten up the eye makeup. It actually helped that I didn’t look like I got punched on the eyes.
Anyway, I hope you like this look as much as I did! I’m already thinking of what look to do next. 😀Other stuff you might also like: