We celebrated my brother’s birthday last night. His birthday was actually last Thursday, July 28. Fortunately, I got to leave office early because of an evacuation drill. I was able to prepare myself with a simple look. 🙂
- Etude House BB Cream
- Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer
I didn’t put any blush-on because my skin’s still reddish from the beach. Well, I rarely use blush-on anyway.
- Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
- Estee Lauder in Pale Moon (13)
- Estee Lauder in Ivory Box (10)
- Estee Lauder in Mocha Cup (63)
- Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in Brown Velvet (13)
- Maybelline’s The Magnum Volume’Express
I applied the Pale Moon on the lids, Ivory Box on the browbone, Brown Velvet eyeliner on lashline, and on top of the eyeliner is the Mocha Cup to set it.
And, for the lips:
- Estee Lauder Lip Stick in Rose and Clinique Glosswear Sheer Shimmers