This Lancôme quad eyeshadow beats all my other eyeshadows. Its longevity is the best.
This quad eyeshadow palette contains four shades some of which, based on research as of writing, is available in singles.
- Suntouched — Frosty, very light brown
- Latte — Matte off-white
- Lezard — Matte dark brown with some micro-shimmers
- Burnt Sand — Frosty light copper
The eyeshadows are housed in a plastic casing that locks tightly. With the light plastic casing, only the eyeshadows make this palette slightly heavy. This is very compact that it’s easy to tuck in your purse or convenient on travel which is a plus for me.
The longevity of these eyeshadows is awesome. I only get creasing after 14 to 16 hours. Application is smooth and they can be easily blended even with a light hand. Lezard and Burnt Sad have micro-shimmers among the four, but they don’t feel gritty. These are all semi-sheer, but can be built up to a very pigmented finish.
When I made these swatches, only Lezard was the hardest to get an even swatch of. But it doesn’t seem so when I apply on my lids. Also, all are not powdery and I don’t get heavy fallouts.
Here’s one of my office looks. I usually go for a sheer or natural finish for office eye makeup. I have been using this palette lately for an office look after I found out that it doesn’t crease for hours.
Crease is darker irl than it looks in the pictures.
- Lancôme Suntouched (lid and lower lashline)
- Lancôme Burnt Sad (outer “V” to crease)
- Lancôme Lezard (outer “V”)
- Lancôme Latte (highlight/browbone)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
- Clinique Even Better Makeup in True Beige
- Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer in Smooth Medium
- Clinique Face Powder
- Lancome Blush Subtil in Shimmer Mandarin Sky
This quad eyeshadow palette was given to me and I believe this came with a set. Since I love this palette, I would definitely try out other eyeshadows from Lancôme. 🙂
Okay, one more photo. Hee~
Other stuff you might also like: