Ok. Ok. I was a total noob to beauty, skincare, and makeup back then, alright? Now, after 9 years, I can confidently say that… I’m still a noob! 😅 BUT I’m now a more confident noob (that’s a scary combination, right?).
Anyway, I have no excuse, I really don’t. I just never got around to answering the questionnaire and I’m doing it now.
- How many times do you wash your face daily?
At least twice a day. I’m a sweaty girl
- What skin type do you have?
Oily. Very oily.
- What is your current facial wash?
Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Gel, Innisfree Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam, and Benton Honest Cleansing Foam (on rotation)
- Do you exfoliate?
Yes, the Innisfree cleanser exfoliates
- What brand do you use?
Innisfree. See above.
- What moisturizer do you use?
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (St. Moritz), Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration Sorbet Creme, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
- Do you have freckles?
I don’t think so.
- Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
- Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
- What foundation do you use?
Depends. If I use a tinted moisturizer, I just use a powder foundation or no foundation at all. If I don’t use a tinted moisturizer, I use liquid foundations. Maybelline Fit Me Liquid Foundation, L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation or Dior Forever Liquid Foundation are my go to foundations.
- How about concealer?
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind, Fit Me Concealer, or DIor Forever concealer
- Do you know your undertone color?
I think neutral?
- What do you think of false eyelashes?
I think they’re nice but I don’t have the time to apply them regularly so I don’t at all
- Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I heard, I disregard the information 😅😜
- What brand of mascara do you use?
L’Oreal and Dior
- Sephora or MAC?
If makeup, maybe MAC. If we’re comparing stores, Sephora!
- Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
- What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Brushes, sponge, my fingers sometimes.
- Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
- For the face?
- What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Nudes and golds
- Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both, and gel too.
- How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
seldom. I poke my eye more often with a mascara applicator
- What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Yes. Just, YES. 😂
- Do you use mineral makeup?
I’ve tried them. They’re alright.
- What is your favorite lipstick?
All of them. LOLjk … Guerlain and Dior. I usually gravitate towards nude shades, but I also like really red and really dark colors.
- What about lipgloss?
I seldom use gloss.
- What is your favorite blush to use?
- Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
I haven’t tried.
- Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, there are really good products that don’t have to break the bank 🙂
- Do you go to CCOs? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
I’m not sure… 🤔
- Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I have! I am!
- Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I’m clumsy in general so…
- Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I have committed this mistake in the past more often than I care to admit, but I also hate it when the face and neck skin color doesn’t match. Or when your skin starts to look gray. If you actually care to put on makeup, invest in good ones that won’t make you look like a gargoyle.
- Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I prefer striking a balance. If lipstick color is wild and popping, eye makeup should be nude or natural-looking, then vice versa.
- Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I guess I like Jennifer Lawrence’s, Scarlett Johansson’s, and Jennifer Lopez’s makeup
- If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
- Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
- Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I look sick lol
- In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
This question is hard, why are you making me choose?! I can’t! I want them all! 😂😅
- What do you think of makeup?
Makeup is a tool. Whether you admit it or not, wearing makeup can boost confidence, enhance inner beauty and lift spirits up (hey, I may have slept for less than 4 hours, but I look fierce. I am ready to take on the world). It’s an expression of creativity. It also shows you can take care of yourself.
So there you go. I hope you enjoyed this you-are-so-late-joining-it-basically-already-died questionnaire. Hey, if you haven’t, go ahead and answer it yourself. If you have answered it before, maybe you can redo it and see if any of your answers have changed overtime. Consider yourself tagged. 😉
Joiz is a single mom, photographer and blogger with work experience in IT business analysis, SEO and Web Design & Development. She is the girl behind joiz.org, a visual art enthusiast, and a lover of sleep. She has an unhealthy addiction to key rings, Legos, miniatures, breakfast food and any cheesy bacon-y things. If you want to connect, follow her on IG, FB, or Twitter.