Blogging before I do work (damn, just thinking about it makes me wanna give up on life. lelz~). I’ve this urge to blog since last weekend, but I seem to have a writer’s block or I’m at a loss on how to go about this. Ah well, I won’t let that keep me from writing especially when I have the urge.
Last Saturday, I was only going to check if Clinique has the Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. But, like Joiz, I ended up buying more than intended. I purchased those three boxed items — Repairwear, Pore Minimizer, and Almost Lipstick in Spicy Honey. I got the Spicy Honey because Clinique was out of stock of cult fave Black Honey. I sometimes have no control. I almost even got a Blushing Blush in Giddy Pink. ^^;;; So because of those three, I received a pouch of skincare products, lip gloss, and a travel case. All those skincare are very essential imo, so it isn’t that bad of a purchase. Just for my wallet. 😛
Thanks so much to Ms. Anya, the Clinique Expert and Manager at Rustan’s Makati, who accommodated us and taught us about Clinique’s products.
Another item I bought that I think would be essential since I’m concerned with eye wrinkles is this:
Sometimes it is hard not to purposely tug the thin skin around the eyes. All the more when you’re in a rush. ^^;;;
Going back on Clinique, Joiz mentioned about Clinique’s free services. I would be more than glad to share with you about them. The free services are only until the end of the month. There are only seven services anyway so you can still complete them by then (and you’ll even receive a free gift when you do). The free services are the following:
- 5-Minutes to Pretty — The Clinique Expert will give and show you how to prettify yourself in 5 minutes with the right products and shade. Get express tips so you can recreate the look at home or on-the-go.
- Shape Shop for Eyes — Get (more) knowledgeable in applying eye makeup.
- Makeup Bag Confessions — The Clinique Expert will custom-create your best look and give you the perfect treat for your makeup style. You only need to bring your bag.
- Day-to-Night Look — Turn your day and fresh look to a party-all-night! look in less than 2 minutes.
- Brow-Grooming — Simply a must to have your brows groomed.
- Concealing Techniques — Conceal all those scars, dark spots, and pimples
- Foundation-Fitting — Know your right shade, so you won’t look washed-out or like a geisha (as per our Clinique Expert).
I already had the Makeup Bag Confessions. Tomorrow I’ll be having the Day-to-Night Look as suggested by Ms. Anya. Joiz is already booked too. 🙂 For the curious, let us know if you want to join or be with us.