Great News for the fashion designer applicants!
Due to numerous requests to hold the screening on a weekend, HYD will be having a Second Screening for Hot Young Designer’s Face Off 2011.
When? Saturday, July 9, 2011 from 9 am -12 noon
Where? Starbucks Silver City (Tiendesitas)
This time around, HYD encourages applicants to submit the soft copy of the filled up application forms via their email (written in the poster below) so that applicants can be accommodate during the given time slot.
During the screening day itself, please don’t forget to bring with you the following:
- A copy of the filled up application form (attach a 2×2 picture)
- Portfolio of garments or accessories created in the past three years
- Copies of all press and/or tear sheets of media coverage in the past three years (if any)
- Copy of a government issued photo ID
- Typed statement of your fashion philosophy
- List of trusted suppliers and contact details
- Summary of fashion industry experience
- A design idea for a Ready-To-Wear line (with mood board, although not necessary)
Joiz is a single mom, photographer and blogger with work experience in IT business analysis, SEO and Web Design & Development. She is the girl behind joiz.org, a visual art enthusiast, and a lover of sleep. She has an unhealthy addiction to key rings, Legos, miniatures, breakfast food and any cheesy bacon-y things. If you want to connect, follow her on IG, FB, or Twitter.