I don’t haul like mad. I only get what suits me or what I really need. Because, honestly, it’s hard to have other _expensive_ interests such as gaming and toys. Budget is a must for me! For all of us actually. 😛 But I admit I sometimes buy cosmetics on impulse. Lately I have been into buying lipsticks and blushes. The thought of summer made me want some corals although I keep getting drawn away by pretty pinks, reds, and plums that I find. ^^;
Below are what I’ve acquired so far since January this year.
The Glam Love ladies had Japanese dinner last night. I went with a light green, light blue, and pink look inspired by a mushroom art in the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette.
The BB cream and concealers have been applied hours before that’s why I don’t look that _fresh_. I doubt I would anyway since it was a very warm day. Summer, why you so early!? =_=
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer in Medium 03
From last Tuesday; one of my office looks:
I often go in light shades of pink, peach, or purple for my makeup when I go to work.
- Etude House BB Magic Cream
- Estee Lauder Fresh Plum on cheeks
- Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer in Smooth Medium 03
- Clinique All About Eyes
- Clinique Lucky Penny Eye Shadow (lower lash line and inner corner)
- Clinique Clementine Eye Shadow (full lid)
- Estee Lauder Honey Drop Eye Shadow (crease)
- Clinique Pink Chocolate Eye Shadow (brow bone)