Hm, this might not be obvious based on my previous reviews & recos, but I do like pink blushes. 🙂 One blush I didn’t expect to like and even recommend is the Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Pink Kiss. But mine’s in the Dramatic Pastels Deluxe Eye and Cheek Palette, which was released years ago. 😛 I don’t use the blush anymore though because I’ve already hit pan.
First, I want to apologize for the quality of the pictures of the eyeshadow and cheek palette. The swatches are fine, but the palette pictures were taken last year with a different camera and I only checked them today only to see how dark they were. I tried to edit them as much as I could; made sure the colors of the eyeshadows and blush are as close to real life.
Anyway, now that’s clear, let’s move on…
From last Tuesday; one of my office looks:
I often go in light shades of pink, peach, or purple for my makeup when I go to work.
- Etude House BB Magic Cream
- Estee Lauder Fresh Plum on cheeks
- Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer in Smooth Medium 03
- Clinique All About Eyes
- Clinique Lucky Penny Eye Shadow (lower lash line and inner corner)
- Clinique Clementine Eye Shadow (full lid)
- Estee Lauder Honey Drop Eye Shadow (crease)
- Clinique Pink Chocolate Eye Shadow (brow bone)