It all started with the The Body Shop’s Dusty Rose Lip and Cheek Stain. There’s nothing like having natural-looking pink flushed cheeks to brighten my face and make me look more awake (especially during long hours at work!). Then when I was persuaded to stay for a night in Shangri-La Fort because it was already late when I got done with gym, I only had my mascara, powder, concealer, and Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain Honey to use. My face looked flat and pale, but the Balm Stain really gave my face the ‘life’ it needed. My liking for pinks have rekindled. 🙂
my birth monththis month started, I switched up my makeup with more pinks–Mostly lippies that are great for either day or evening looks. I haven’t thoroughly checked my collection, but these are my picks so far:
Welcome to the first Thursday of 2016! Happy new year everyone! Did you get all glam and fabulous when the ball dropped? Me? I was asleep before 12midnight. Does that mean I get to sleep a lot more this year? I hope so! My eyebags are a disaster lately. We’ll get back to that later.
As I said, it’s a Thursday. You know what that means? Throwback! It’s also the start of a new year so I try to tidy things up a bit. Get things BACK to the bare essentials.
If you know me, I’ve been lugging a big pouch of make-up for the past so and so years. Today, however, I’ve managed to reduce my daily make-up/kikay kit to this small black fishnet bag.
This makeup was done real quick. The eye makeup is quite messy and I haven’t groomed my brows because I’m letting them grow. Maybe I shouldn’t have posted this, but what the heck… I still look human and I like this look. 😀
Oh, my face reacted to the bb cream.
Here’s another (easy) office/work make-up look. For this, I use mostly those from the Laura Mercier Luxe Colour Wardrobe Dual Decker Colour for Eyes & Cheeks which I have been happily using ever since I purchased it. Total Laura Mercier convert now that I already have a couple in mind for my next purchase from them. 😀
- Korres Antiageing Primer
- Missha Moist Foundation in Warm30
- theBalm Sexy Mama
- Maybelline Coverstick in Light Beige
- Laura Mercier Barely Pink Second Skin Cheek Color
FOTD-ing in spite of being in a hurry because I haven’t done this in a while.
On my face and lips:
- Clinique Even Better in True Beige
- theBalm Sexy Mama
- Estee Lauder Pink Kiss Blush
- Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Cabana Crush
Estee Lauder for my eye makeup:
- Estee Lauder Candy Crave (all over lids)
- Estee Lauder Sepia Sand (crease)
- Estee Lauder Lavish Mink (outer “V”)
- Estee Lauder Sugar Cube (brow bone/highlight)
- Estee Lauder Enchanted Forest (lower lash)
- Estee Lauder Artist’s Eye Pencil in 02 SoftSmudge Brown
The FOTD or makeup is irrelevant to the holiday. I just used that for the title because I went out on that holiday to hang out and magpalamig with Kat. We made some discovery that day — Uniqlo and Claire’s are opening in Glorietta 5 soon. We went OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMG when we saw the huge Uniqlo tarpaulin in the near-empty mall.
Anyway, this was my makeup. Very demure. LOLOL The colors for my eyes are colors of spring — Green and yellow with a little brown which reminds me of sunflowers as many as that in the Big Fish movie. ♥
Posting this under the sun and in the middle of grassy land down south. 🙂 Here’s an FOTD; one of my looks for work.
On face and cheeks:
- Estee Lauder Smooth Creme Concealer in Smooth Medium 03
- Etude House BB Cream Bright Cream Multi-Perfect with SPF15
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear in Translucent Light
- Lancôme Blush Subtil in Shimmer Mandarin Sky
Quality isn’t great because I only used my mobile phone. ^^;;; Getting the digital camera then seemed it would take a lot of time. Well, I had to rush for work but I really had to “camwhore” for this look because I liked how it came out.
My brother was bored last Sunday, so he invited me to go to the mall with him. Because I was so busy with online stuff I wanted to get done as well as work out, I was left with little time to prepare. Here’s a look I came up with:
- Etude House BB Magic Cream
- Maybelline Yellow Corrector Concealer
- Revlon Beyond Natural in Nude – Bronzer
- Missha Finish Pressed Powder
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer in Medium 03